Community engagement is also about encouraging volunteerism as a means of getting involved. CSC is grateful to individuals who support our programs and services. Our Volunteers are recipients of the 2016 June Callwood Award for Outstanding Achievement in Voluntarism.
Available volunteer opportunities include:
- Visiting And Social
- Volunteer Driver
- General And Light Housekeeping
- In-Home Meal Preparation
- Assist With Fundraising Events
- Snow Angels
- Heavy House Cleaning
- Assist At The Food Pantry
- Deliver Meals For Meals On Wheels
- Assist In the Meals On Wheels Kitchen
- Teach Someone How To Use Computers/ Tablets
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
Volunteers will need to provide a copy of a recent Vulnerable Sector Check and references. Volunteers will receive training and orientation prior to taking on a volunteer position.
If you would like to volunteer, please fill out the form below.