The Community Support Centre is proud to offer free one-on-one computer classes at our centre. This program is run completely by our friendly volunteers. They will help you learn the basics of computers on one of our computers, or you can bring in your own laptop.
Our volunteers will teach you computer basics, such as:
- Controlling the mouse and navigating through Windows (offline)
- Transferring pictures from your camera or cellphone to your personal computer (offline)
- Creating an online email account (online)
- Creating a Facebook account (online)
- iPads and tablets welcome!